
Assalamualaikum....
I'm already in my 16th months of my PhD study...huhuhu...cepat betul masa berlalu....
looking forward for the interim assessment which planned to be in this coming June....but I'm still struggling with my literature review....trying hard to justify the significance of my research and waiting for the feedback from my supervisor on the last task that I've submitted early this week. Hopefully, I can proceed with the draft of the interim assesment report based on his comment. I'm also preparing 3 abstracts for 3 different conferences :
1. Salford Annual Postgraduate Research Conference (SPARC) 2009
Deadline of abstract : 15th April 2009
Conference Date/ Place : 7-8th May 2009/ University of Salford
2. CIRAIC 2009 organised by CIDB Malaysia
Deadline of abstract : End of May
Conference Date/Place : 2-3 Nov 2009/ Kuala Lumpur
3. CIB World Congress 2010
Deadline of Abstract : 18th May 2009
Conference Date/ Place : May 2010/ The Lowry, Salford
Ya Allah, permudahkan urusan ku.....
#going to have a 3 weeks holiday starting from 11th April 2009....(tak sabarnya)...nk mencari semangat yg kian hilang...huhuhu
2 comments:
insyaAllah.. aina doakan semua di permudahkan.. kita kan pegang kata2 hikmah yang sama, hehe.. :) miss u puan :)
Anis,
Bila balik sini, mesti bersemangat semula!
ENjoy...
Post a Comment