
I had a progress meeting with my supervisor on 10th Sept...it was our 9th meeting since I started in Jan. We tried to meet at least twice a month for a formal progress meeting,...and it worked well during the first 2 months...but then it started to have a one month gap. But we managed to have several informal meetings in between the formal ones via email if I have urgent things to discuss with him.
Many things have been discussed during the 9th meeting....it started with his feedback on Task 7 that I've submitted earlier ....it is a report that show the relationship/ link of all the literature review that I have done from Task 2 to 6. He is quite satisfy with my work...but I need to do some corrections and ammendment on the flow of the report, and to do more synthesis and critics on the literature. Then I need to develop a conceptual framework to conceptualise my literature...I've prepared one framework that I thought can be considered as the conceptual model in the report, but Dr Bingu said that it was not the one he want.
He asked me to prepare the new report based on Task 7 and submit to him by 19th Sept. Then he want me to contact Prof Dilanthi Amaratunga (my 2nd supervisor) to set a meeting so that I can give a short briefing to Prof Dilanthi since she didn't know anything about my research...(hmmm..dh 9 bulan baru nk jumpa 2nd supervisor...nk buat mcmana, dia yg sibuk).
Then we just had a 10minutes discussion on the draft contents of BuHu conference paper.
He want me to proceed with the write up, and show him before submit it to the organiser.
So now, I have lots of things to do.........hopefully I can have it all done before hari raya.
5 comments:
akak,
knowing how you work on things, i'm sure you can do it..
insyaallah..doa kami dari malaysia..
akak,
knowing how hard you work for things, i'm sure you can do it..
insyaallah..doa kami dari malaysia..
Adik, Thanks for all the doa. You know what,...now I really appreciate everything that I have in Malaysia...Mak Abah, adik2 & friends.
salam kak..boleh.. hehe.. tp jarang2 updet..huhu.. nk email address akak leh? email saya at afidalina [at] gmail [dot] com.. ok hear from u soon!!
mak ai..bayk nye ko jumpa Bingu ko tu...menakut kan...mm...wondering..bole ke aku mengharungi nye..seram...
hope everything ok wen u meet Dr. Dilanthi
from Jua
Post a Comment