Alhamdulillah...siap jugak kerja....I've tried to finish the report yesterday....finally at 2pm, I've sumbitted the report to Dr. Bingu thru email....so, now waiting for his comment and his confirmation on the date for our next meeting.
The next thing that I have to do is to prepare the draft of the full paper for next BuHu conference that will be due end of sept.....alhamdulillah...the abstract was accepted without any correction to be made. The paper will be on the literature review on the CSFs for KM.....need to do the outline of the content.....then email it first to Bingu.
Today, I'm not going to the Uni...maybe until Friday...since Sarah will be in her 1st day of school....Ibunya pulak yg berdebar2....takut dia melalak je..dh le tak fully independent nak gi toilet sendiri....so, terpaksa gak temankan dia for the first few days. Hopefully she can cope well with her new environment. Adli will be in the reception class...tk worry sgt dgn dia....but just hoping that he can make more friends and be more active in communicating with others.
till then.....
1 comment:
tahniah akak...you can do it...good luck for write up the conference paper...
Post a Comment