Wednesday, 30 July 2008

At the end of month 7


What I have done during the last 7 months? entah le...masih blurr dengan research topic. Makin baca, makin tak faham....masa berjalan...tup2 dh habis 6 bulan pertama...

I've done some literature search and review some topics that I thought are relevant to my proposed research topic...@ Critical success factors for knowledge management implementation in construction organisations in Malaysia.


I've read about knowledge, knowledge management including all the schools of thought in KM, critical success factors (CSFs) in general, CSFs in construction industry and CSFs for KM. I've done some reviews and submitted it all to my supervisor...he'd checked and gave some +ve comments......


But I feel that I still have to do more reading...a critical one....to do more writing, but a critical one...and to think of what is actually the research problem that I want to highlight in my study.

In our last meeting on the 24th July, Bingu asked me to link all the topics that I've reviewed, to identify the research problem and to try to develop the conceptual model for my research.


So, now I really2 need to be focus on my work....tak boleh main2....

and I need to prepare the full paper for BuHu conference next year which the deadline of the submission is in mid Sept 2008.


Tapi sekarang nk serba salah nak gi uni hari2 buat kerja....sbb Adli dh start cuti sekolah...

kesian kt ayahnya nk kena layan 3org budak yg aktif bermain & bergaduh kt rumah.

huhuhu..................what should I do!!!!

2 comments:

Ir. Dr. Kamarul Anuar Mohamad Kamar said...

Congratulation. Good Blog. Please share with us KM or IBS related web ok!. You might also link to www.cream.com.my. Maybe for our future research grant application.

Unknown said...

at the end..akak dah jadi bloggers...i see....you don't focus at knowledge sharing at all ya??whatever it is we can share our information and knowledge each other kay...FYI..yg links kat blogs i tu tak semua tu..byk lagi even yga da tu pun kene ader athens login...but i still make link list supaya senang nak identify semula besides in endnote references...