
7.00 am : My weekdays started at this time...since syuruk is still around 5.15am, so, I still can have my sleep continue after the subuh prayer. So, usually I will wake up and start to prepare breakfast for my hubby & the kids...then proceed to bath or at least clean the kids and change their clothes before I get myself ready to go to the university.
8.45am : After having the breakfast (selalunya tk sempat nk makan kt rumah), we will send Adli to school because his class starts at 9.00am. Then my hubby will send me to the university.
9.15am : Normally I started my day in the uni by checking the emails...and had some quick chats with friends in Malaysia. Kalau dilayan benda2 ni, memang melekakan....
10.00am : Start to do my 'kerja sekolah'...literature reviews, literature search, printing, writing, etc....for only 5-6 hours a day..from 10am to 3.00pm/ 9.30am-3.30pm...that's the only time that I have to do everything related to my studies. Nak buat camana, tk boleh nk demand lebih2, terpaksa guna sebaik mungkin..(tp kadang2 terlupa diri jgk)..maybe I have to improve my time management.
3.15pm : My hubby and the kids will pick me from the university, and we went home...sometimes, singgah Asda to buy grocerries...
3.40pm: Arrived at home...relax kejap, then terus masuk dapur....start to prepare for lunch cum dinner. I normally prepared heavy breakfast for them or sometimes they eat any left-over food from the dinner last nite...so, balik kerja baru le masak. I usually cooked simple dishes...but for the time being, nasi is a must. Lauk pauk, macam2...tgk apa yg ada dalam esbok (fridge)...hehehe.
5.00pm : Siap masak...selalunya terus makan, kalau tak pun, tunggu my hubby balik kerja baru makan...
5.30pm : My hubby will go to work....so, I have to take care of the kids....penat jugak layan diorg ni, bcoz baru sat main, kejap lagi dh melalak sbb gaduh....Masa ni jugak le I will update my fotopages and layan tgk FP/ blog member2..
8.30pm : Hubby balik kerja...so, kalau belum dinner, kami makan le time ni.
9.30pm : Lepas solat maghrib, I'll start to ask the kids to get clean for their bedtime....tp bukan senang nk suruh diorg tido time ni...sebab kt luar masih cerah. So, normally it took about an hour to pujuk them to sleep...and it end up the Ibu will sleep too.
11.00pm : Kalau dh tertido, terpaksa juga bangun utk solat isyak...then, kalau rasa tk ngantuk, boleh le bukak buku kjp.....tp biasanya, jarang boleh membaca...byk buat kerja layan internet, baca isu2 semasa, etc.
12:30am : My tido time.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Weekend routine : normally will start the day quite late...kalau plan nk ke carboot sale, then we will start the trip at around 7 or 8am...tp disebabkan my hubby tk minat ngan carboot sale, so, we normally brought the kids to interesting places near Manchester....senang cerita, weekend mmg tk bukak buku. Kalau bukak pun, sekadar nk sedapkan hati.
so, itu je lah routine harian di Manchester ni....
8.45am : After having the breakfast (selalunya tk sempat nk makan kt rumah), we will send Adli to school because his class starts at 9.00am. Then my hubby will send me to the university.
9.15am : Normally I started my day in the uni by checking the emails...and had some quick chats with friends in Malaysia. Kalau dilayan benda2 ni, memang melekakan....
10.00am : Start to do my 'kerja sekolah'...literature reviews, literature search, printing, writing, etc....for only 5-6 hours a day..from 10am to 3.00pm/ 9.30am-3.30pm...that's the only time that I have to do everything related to my studies. Nak buat camana, tk boleh nk demand lebih2, terpaksa guna sebaik mungkin..(tp kadang2 terlupa diri jgk)..maybe I have to improve my time management.
3.15pm : My hubby and the kids will pick me from the university, and we went home...sometimes, singgah Asda to buy grocerries...
3.40pm: Arrived at home...relax kejap, then terus masuk dapur....start to prepare for lunch cum dinner. I normally prepared heavy breakfast for them or sometimes they eat any left-over food from the dinner last nite...so, balik kerja baru le masak. I usually cooked simple dishes...but for the time being, nasi is a must. Lauk pauk, macam2...tgk apa yg ada dalam esbok (fridge)...hehehe.
5.00pm : Siap masak...selalunya terus makan, kalau tak pun, tunggu my hubby balik kerja baru makan...
5.30pm : My hubby will go to work....so, I have to take care of the kids....penat jugak layan diorg ni, bcoz baru sat main, kejap lagi dh melalak sbb gaduh....Masa ni jugak le I will update my fotopages and layan tgk FP/ blog member2..
8.30pm : Hubby balik kerja...so, kalau belum dinner, kami makan le time ni.
9.30pm : Lepas solat maghrib, I'll start to ask the kids to get clean for their bedtime....tp bukan senang nk suruh diorg tido time ni...sebab kt luar masih cerah. So, normally it took about an hour to pujuk them to sleep...and it end up the Ibu will sleep too.
11.00pm : Kalau dh tertido, terpaksa juga bangun utk solat isyak...then, kalau rasa tk ngantuk, boleh le bukak buku kjp.....tp biasanya, jarang boleh membaca...byk buat kerja layan internet, baca isu2 semasa, etc.
12:30am : My tido time.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Weekend routine : normally will start the day quite late...kalau plan nk ke carboot sale, then we will start the trip at around 7 or 8am...tp disebabkan my hubby tk minat ngan carboot sale, so, we normally brought the kids to interesting places near Manchester....senang cerita, weekend mmg tk bukak buku. Kalau bukak pun, sekadar nk sedapkan hati.
so, itu je lah routine harian di Manchester ni....
No comments:
Post a Comment